We welcome ski mountaineers
Please keep in mind:
- The runs are closed between 5 p.m. and 8.30 a.m.
- On Wednesdays between 9 p.m. and 8.30 a.m. – Hüttenhang, Karnerbodenabfahrt, Talabfahrt and Schneidabfahrt, Silbergraben-Abfahrt, Talabfahrt ONLY)
- Parking area is closed between 6 p.m. (Wednesdays 10 p.m.) and 8 a.m.
- Ski mountaineers as well as snowshoers need to buy tickets.
- A day ticket or season pass automatically entitles you to go skitouring.
- Absolutely no dogs on the slopes!
RULES FOR SKI MOUNTAINEERS USING OUR SLOPES
- Please observe all signs and warnings.
- Always use the side of the slope to walk up.
- Select an appropriate path and take adequate care and attention when crossing the slope.
- Go one after the other.
- Use headlights and proper clothing when it gets dark.
- Use the side of the slope when it has already been groomed for the next day. Frozen tracks can be hazardous for the skiers in the morning.
- All runs are closed at 5 p.m. (Wednesdays 9 p.m. – Hüttenhang, Karnerbodenabfahrt, Talabfahrt and Schneidabfahrt, Silbergraben-Abfahrt, Talabfahrt ONLY)
- No dogs on the slopes!
One day tickets or season passes can be acquired at the ticket window.
Attention! Our slopes are closed between 5 p.m. and 8.30 a.m. (Wednesdays 9 p.m. – Karnerbodenabfahrt ONLY).
Ski patrol service only during lift operating hours.
The parking lot closes at 6 p.m. (Wednesdays 10 p.m.) and opens at 8.00 a.m.!