At the far right of the mountain you find the funpark for snowboarders and freestyle skiers. The so called SCHNEIDPARK provides man made and natural terrainpark features.
The SCHNEIDPARK offers
- 3 x straight rails
- 1 x down rail
- 2 x wood pipes
- 1 x wood kinked rail
- 1 x metal kinked rail
- 1 x 5 m-flat box
- 1 x 9 m-flat box
- 1 x A-frama box
- 1 x curved box
- 1 x picknick table
- 1 x 5 m-wall ride
- 1 x kicker
We are expanding our funpark continuously.
For the use of the funpark proper equipment and protective gear (helmets, protectos, etc.) is mandatory!
The funpark is recommended only for experienced skiers and boarders. Always get familiar with the terrain before using it. No liability assumed by the owner. Use of the park is at your own risk!
SCHNEIDPARK SAFETY RULES
- 1. Do an inspection run.
- 2. Scope features before using.
- 3. Look before you leap.
- 4. Easy style it.
- 5. Ski or ride in control.
- 6. Respect gets respect
- 7. Wait your turn.
- 8. Call your drop
- 9. Only one person at a feature at a time.
- 10. Yield before and after each feature.
- 11. Observe all signs and warnings.
- 12. Use a spotter to make sure the landing area is clear.
- 13. Clear the landing areas quickly.
- 14. Terrain features are open to both skiers and boarders.
- 15. Please use common sense.